We are going to hold a workshop to help both English and Japanese speakers learn, create and play ‘Karuta’, a Japanese New Year’s card game themed around Russia.
This is suitable for arty, creative people in addition to someone loves Russia. Families with over 8 years old children are also welcomed.
Have fun playing Karuta while learning Russia..
- Saturday, 10th February 2018
- 2.00 to 3.30 p.m.
- (1) Introduction on Karuta
(2) Presentation by a Russia guest speaker
(3) Creating karuta cards
(3) Playing karuta with your own cards
- – The workshop will be offered in Japanese
– Our team is ready to help English speakers
- Ribbon Room, Hosoda Komuten
- 3-35-21 Asagaya Minami, Suginami, Tokyo
- 1 min. walk from South Exit of JR Asagaya station(Chuo line)
10 min. walk from Tokyo Metro Minami-Asagaya station
- Free but pre-booking is required
- This is a part of Karuta Festival 2018(11 am – 4 pm)
- How to apply
- Complete the following form and submit
- Sugunami Karuta Project/Karuta 2020 project team