Karuta Festival 2017 was over.. The next Karuta Festival 2018 will be held in January, 2018.
Both English & Japanese speakers are invited to learn, create and play a Japanese New Year’s card game called ‘Karuta’ (English version) at Karuta Festival 2017.
Have a fun Saturday afternoon playing karuta !
- Date: Saturday, 21 January 2017
- Venue: Hosoda Komuten Ribon Room（細田工務店杉並リボン館）
- Address: 3-35-21 Asagayaminami Suginami-ku, Tokyo
- Access: JR Asagaya Station South Exit, 2 min. walking distance JR. Asagaya station is 8 minutes from Shinjuku on Sobu line.
- Admission: Free
- Booking: only required for the Karuta workshop
・Karuta art and writing works created by children in Australia, Britain, Japan, NZ and USA
|0:30 ～13:00||Let’s play Karuta!|
|13:00～13:30||Presentation on Creative Karuta Project|
|13:30～14:00||Ceremony for Cretive Karuta Award|
|14:00～14:30||Let’s play ‘My Nepal’ Karuta!|
|14:30～15:30||Karuta Workshop (Booking required)|
|15:30～16:00||Let’s play Karuta!|